Forum Discussion

11 years ago

All American Apu?

He's ok & it's not too shabby for 30 donuts. We got the skin for free last year.

His quest line revolves around Rex Banner's. "The Rockets Red Glare Redux"
  • panopticnic wrote:
    He is a premium rate character which I love. So For me the 30 donuts was worth it.

Same for me. And I like his hat!
  • cdepast wrote:
    Do you think it's better to wait and buy Rex banner first?

I will always choose a new character over a skin any day. So if I had to choose between them both, I'd definitely go for Rex Banner. He brings a cool looking diner & his 8hr task "Interrogate Flanders" is still one of my favorite & best tasks ever.

If you like the Apu skin, I'd say go for it. It's pretty cheap for 30 donuts & he has 2 outdoor task.
  • No questline. Which is a joke considering Stonecutter Frink was 12 and had a short quest. If it had a questline, maybe id have shelled out, but it doesnt, so I didnt.
  • richardaca969 wrote:
    No questline. Which is a joke considering Stonecutter Frink was 12 and had a short quest. If it had a questline, maybe id have shelled out, but it doesnt, so I didnt.

He does have a quest line. His is intertwined with Rex Banner's. They both share the "The Rockets Red Glare" quest line
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    cdepast wrote:
    Do you think it's better to wait and buy Rex banner first?

I will always choose a new character over a skin any day. So if I had to choose between them both, I'd definitely go for Rex Banner. He brings a cool looking diner & his 8hr task "Interrogate Flanders" is still one of my favorite & best tasks ever.

If you like the Apu skin, I'd say go for it. It's pretty cheap for 30 donuts & he has 2 outdoor task.

I agree Rex and the dinner is the better buy. The dinner is cool but it looked even better before they dimmed the lighting of the dinner :evil:

Apu's skin is cheap though.