Forum Discussion

11 years ago

All gone a bit quiet

Then go and play another game until there's a new update?
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Building suspense! What showmanship! :lol:

Damn you beat me to it! I was about write that too! :lol:

Good thing I scrolled down haha... Imagine the embarrassment :oops: :lol:
  • jraffa50 wrote:
    patzmcm wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    patzmcm wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I like not having to log in 6 times a day.

Me too - I can go to the grocery store without planning around tapping ;)

Do people really get that crazy with it? I am a level 42 player and I had no trouble finishing Stonecutters with time to spare for donuts, and I just really play in the evenings when I have time after work. On the weekends when I'm out doing things I send everyone on tasks for as long as I'm going to be out. I try to play on my schedule rather than schedule things around the game. Do a lot of players try to plan things out around the game? I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing out on.

Hmmm... maybe? I was being somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but yes, at times I adjusted my schedule to the game. I doubt you're missing anything, though. This was the first time for me it seemed possible to get everything, so I played offensively LOL. ( plus I like fewer friends than allowed, so had to do more myself).

I only play on my iPad which I don't bring around with me (unless I'm traveling). I guess if people are playing on their phones they have more time to log in multiple times during the day. I don't really have time at work to play games, logging in multiple times a day would be a challenge for me.

That might be an interesting poll question...figuring out how much time people spend on the game.

Yes it would - or how many times in a day people log in. I'll start counting now!