Forum Discussion

7 years ago

It's been quiet....

No new hints about the new character coming, no updates on the Rey event, no awesome state of the galaxy article about what new events are in the work.

This tells me the devs are hard at work and I'm sure atleast most of us are grateful for the recent guild officer updates but can we get some news before the weekend? Just something to hold us over? Lol
  • Why would we get an update about the Rey event right after it is announced? Doubt we get anything until the new one releases.
  • I thought they just announced something a couple of days ago ... isn't that recent enough?
  • The news we got is a hotfix and that we will need Rey for her hero's journey.

Is that we qualify as "news" nowadays? Lol
  • "Mol_Zakore;c-1333918" wrote:
    The news we got is a hotfix and that we will need Rey for her hero's journey.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/141920/reys-heros-journey#latest

yep this counts as news.
  • "Mol_Zakore;c-1333918" wrote:

The heros journey info was huge
  • "DatBoi;c-1333928" wrote:
    "Mol_Zakore;c-1333918" wrote:

The heros journey info was huge

After they changed rey's name, added the google play promotion and released bb-8? That wasn't a surprise to most of us lol.

Guess I had my expectations set too high, my bad community sheesh