Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Angry Mob

I love that idea!!!
  • All I have to add to this discussion is that visiting neighbours during whichever recent event it was where there were multiple multi-character tasks to perform was an absolute nightmare. The neighbour's town would show all the characters doing the task pouring out of the same building (we do all so love our stacks of dozens of handshakes don't we - me included?), slow right down, and often crash out there and then. And this was on a then brand new (and newly released) iPad Air.

If an angry mob task can be added without causing the game to crash all the time I am all for it. If not, no thanks.
  • dcacooper wrote:
    All I have to add to this discussion is that visiting neighbours during whichever recent event it was where there were multiple multi-character tasks to perform was an absolute nightmare. The neighbour's town would show all the characters doing the task pouring out of the same building (we do all so love our stacks of dozens of handshakes don't we - me included?), slow right down, and often crash out there and then. And this was on a then brand new (and newly released) iPad Air.

If an angry mob task can be added without causing the game to crash all the time I am all for it. If not, no thanks.

When i first suggested this idea which seems like an eternity ago we had way fewer characters and we didn't have any sort of character locator like we do now.
    To me this is still what i would like to see in the game more than anything. (Land would be a close second)
    i would most likely have all my characters on this task constantly