Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Angry Mob

I love that idea!
  • I think they should just do a entire event based off the movie. There is more then enough content in the movie for prizes and premiums. The angry mob could be part of the questline and then stay as a permanent task.
  • I'm sure I"m in the small minority about this problem, so I certainly wouldn't want the decision made on MY issue, but I'd hope they're not all in one bunch on the screen -- though I guess that, like, totally ruins the whole concept of an angry mob. If they are milling around town, that's one thing ... but ...

I had a horrible time whenever I'd visit towns that had a group task at Stonecutters Lodge ... it was automatically the LZ, which meant the screen zipped over to recenter the town, and all those bodies pouring out at the same moment, and freakin' SIDESHOW BOB (sorry for shouting) would come along and drag the screen the other direction ... and

CRASH. :(

I have over 100 characters. I imagine having the entire town population placed instantaneously, with the push of a button, in one area -- especially with an outdoor task that would, by necessity, involve LOTS of animation not to mention the torches -- would be pretty heavy load on most of the servers ... or not (?)
  • Totally legit concern, Annette. I'm thinking the memory load is probably why this hasn't happened.