Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Another awful update.

That didn't take long...
  • I totally agree that this is, overall, a lame update. The worst part is that once you have all the decorations and the bonus Krustyland ride, all you can do is spin the wheel for duplicate decorations. Why not, after you've won them, replace them with money or XP?

Very disappointed.
  • Smplsimon42 wrote:
    Why not, after you've won them, replace them with money or XP?

After Christmas, I'm happier with the duplicate decorations - well some of them. The gazebo, pond, train, lamp posts will be the hardest to place. I have some ideas for the fountain, bird bath, love bench, balloons. I can't remember the other 2.

• bakeemawytoy wrote:
    I have to agree and disagree.

This is a free game. We really don't have any right to complain about the free content. However, we can be frustrated that the game is no longer fun, etc., etc.

As far as the premium content, I don't have any decorations. I've spent like $15-20 total on this game and I have Barney, Frink, and Mel. For those of you "completionists," I feel like you have more of a right to complain. EA should at least make sure the premium content is flawless and worth the purchase. All premium characters should have tasks and should be voiced. I'm with you on that one.

I totally agree with you. I don't really care about the premium content. I don't buy donuts, I patiently collect them, sometimes I get 60 or 30 in a mystery box and then if I have enough I get premium stuff. But those who complain about 300 donuts for a whale.. Well the benefit is 7%(!) more money and experience to all jobs! It's good enough. Then we have people who whine that they just started growing corn but the stupid update ruined it.. You got it instantly, you got all money and experience without having wait for 90 days! Helloooooo.. The update is ok. A little boring but as it was mentioned already the V day is not a big holiday
  • Excruciator69 wrote:

I am curious if Josh learned his lesson from the Xmas Wheel and will avoid spending donuts until the very end of the event.

Nope, he made a topic yesterday saying that the event was lame and that he's done with the event already.
  • Excruciator69 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Excruciator69 wrote:

I am curious if Josh learned his lesson from the Xmas Wheel and will avoid spending donuts until the very end of the event.

Nope, he made a topic yesterday saying that the event was lame and that he's done with the event already.

I must have missed it. :(

He's done with the event? How terrible. Why doesn't he think of the countless TSTOers who will be negatively effected by his refusal to fully participate?

My Springfield will never be the same! ;-)

Here you go! He was somehow playing during the downtime, so not sure if he's being legit or just complaining. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9964412.page
  • Excruciator69 wrote:
    julesg007 wrote:
    for those who don't like Josh having a grip, simple don't read his posts. This is an open forum where within the rules you can post what you want.

Josh is permitted to express opinion and anyone is allowed to express an opinion about his opinion. Don't like forum users who refuse to toe the line and join your fan club? You can go ahead and express that too, or you can take your own advice and not read responses to the OP. Just create an echo chamber where Josh is your all-knowing seer who cannot be questioned.

"This is an open forum where within the rules you can post what you want."

Applies both ways, unless you don't actually beleive what you said.

I agree the whale is completely ridiculous and the 7% doesn't make up for it.

The difference is that I discuss the game while others are discussing me personally. No one has an issue with people disagreeing with my opinions about the game, they take issue with the attacks on me.