Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Another "sorry to my neighbors" thread

No problem-o, neighboreeno! I'm not visiting as frequently, either.
  • frogger53 wrote:
    No problem-o, neighboreeno! I'm not visiting as frequently, either.

Glad someone understands :) it's just so tedious to visit when I'm maxed out on FPs and have millions in the bank, I don't need any extra $ and the few donuts I get from it all really isn't worth an hour of visiting
  • brookesaywhatx wrote:
    Sorry you guys haven't seen me in your towns much lately, I have just been so bored with the game lately. I still clear all my handshakes and stuff but just can't find the time to visit everyone. If you have to delete me I understand! I'll be more active whenever the next update comes around. :)

Still enjoying it myself, but I do understand where you're coming from. I won't be deleting you neighbour!
  • brookesaywhatx wrote:
    Sorry you guys haven't seen me in your towns much lately, I have just been so bored with the game lately. I still clear all my handshakes and stuff but just can't find the time to visit everyone. If you have to delete me I understand! I'll be more active whenever the next update comes around. :)

I haven't been as active either. Visiting friends is one of most boring aspects of the game, especially when money is meaningless, and there are no Friend Points to collect. Donuts are welcome, but doesn't really seem worth it since you aren't guaranteed to get any.

By the way I do love your town! One of my favorite neighbor-inos!
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Don't worry thought neighboreeno, I won't delete you, I like your town, your a forum regular, and a good neighbour ;)

Thanks!!! Same to you :)

& thanks Steve! :)

GamerGD3 wrote:
    brookesaywhatx wrote:

I haven't been as active either. Visiting friends is one of most boring aspects of the game, especially when money is meaningless, and there are no Friend Points to collect. Donuts are welcome, but doesn't really seem worth it since you aren't guaranteed to get any.

By the way I do love your town! One of my favorite neighbor-inos!

So much love in this thread!!! Thanks so much :D
  • No worries, my visits from wyendn and wenanater have been intermittent as well. I've had a cold for the past week and your right it has been boring. Enjoy the down time..... :D
  • wyendn wrote:
    No worries, my visits from wyendn and wenanater have been intermittent as well. I've had a cold for the past week and your right it has been boring. Enjoy the down time..... :D

Trust me, I am enjoying it! I'm finally getting a bunch of RL stuff done that I've put off forever lol, so its not all bad! Hope you feel better soon!!
  • brookesaywhatx wrote:
    wyendn wrote:
    No worries, my visits from wyendn and wenanater have been intermittent as well. I've had a cold for the past week and your right it has been boring. Enjoy the down time..... :D

Trust me, I am enjoying it! I'm finally getting a bunch of RL stuff done that I've put off forever lol, so its not all bad! Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks, getting better slowly hoping there will be an update soon. Although I might regret saying that, collecting for all the prizes was brutal. Lol
  • wyendn wrote:
    brookesaywhatx wrote:
    wyendn wrote:

Thanks, getting better slowly hoping there will be an update soon. Although I might regret saying that, collecting for all the prizes was brutal. Lol

I totally agree, I was dead set on not spending any donuts on the prizes but once I only needed stampy and he was like 30 donuts away I just gave in and bought him lol couldn't do it anymore