Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Any hopefully guesses what the next major event will be?

My bet is it drops on the 29th, and its a full Pride event.
  • How about a Sports event and would have returning contents from both Tap Ball & Springfield Games and can be a sequel to both. One that would evolve having the first act be baseball, 2nd act be football, and the 3rd act be hockey. We don't have that other baseball stadium.

I like to see Secret Agent or Sci Fiction return as an sequel event.
  • How about a waterpark event? Like the airport, we build a waterpark, but in KL!
  • "fastshadow2;c-1949609" wrote:
    i mentioned in a previous post that i’d like a summer update, maybe the Simpsons will get a pool that the kids could swim in or Homer Getting an RV? Homer and campers in the backyard camping

I need the Pool-mobile in my life.
  • Probably a Pride mini event. Something small to do with Burns, Smithers, Nigel, Patty, ect. Probably going to get Karl this year since my prediction for Nigel was already fulfilled in Springfield Jobs event. (Would like to see Phillip one day.) Might run during another major event or hold that one off afterwards since two mini events in a row are now not unheard of.

After that, maybe Clown College or something to deal with Krustyland. Hoping Miss Pennycandy will be available by then because she was a common Krusty character in the early seasons.

• Just Stamp the Ticket Guy event celebrating everyone’s favorite jerk.

Characters

• Just Stamp the Ticket Guy
    • Shifty-eyed Dog
    • Scott Christian
    • The Happiest Man in Springfield

Buildings

• Springfield Swap Meet
    • Lullabuy$
    • The Leftorium
    • Buckingham Palace Quick Lube

Skins

• Big Baby Barney