Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Any missed items?

I started in late nov.

So i missed al the stuff from Treehouse of Horror XXIII and the duff racer.

I hope that there will be a chance to buy them with donuts sometime.
  • I started late october so I missed
    The heck house skin
    Witch marge
    The tasks for the bad dream house
    Also
    Xmas
    Crabapple apartment skin
    Muniz skin

All we can do is hope that some day they will be back !
  • Duff racer as I wasn't playing yet and witch marge the one that dose me the most because I was playing but was waiting to buy doughnuts.
  • I think the only things I'm missing are:

Witch Marge
    Kang

I didn't have enough money to buy do its to buy them at the time... In also missin 2 funzo but not bothered about them haha

• Duff racer and all the 5 ballon is other ones I regret as well...and even tho I did the valentines I missed out on shuana didn't have donuts then but hopefully they roll around around it's original dates again.

I don't know how you don't know who fat tony is pooeymonkey much not watch show as much he's the crime boss representing Paul Sorvino from the movies which he plays as fat tony they should have had him as a permanent premium character that would've been better
  • I missed Kang, when I HAD ENOUGH DONUTS FOR HIM BUT BOUGHT OTTO INSTEAD!!!!!!!

...and I also missed out on the Grampa skin due to Harpies.
  • Land0fComedy wrote:
    Thread not for you people who played forever obviously y'all have everything :/ lol

I know that's why I posted it was a joke lol just cos I have everything now doesn't mean I will forever tho, there plenty of chances with this game to miss something in the future :(
  • Lol I know but once people start playing tapped out they tap forever to the new updates so I doubt you will miss future updates unless of HARP. Knock on Wood! :)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.

49,397 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago