Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Anyone craft the shipwreck yet?

Just wondering if this is worth crafting or if I can plan to stock up on other items instead. Is it only placeable on water? Animations or tasks?
  • "IckabodSchrek;1486123" wrote:
    http://a67.tinypic.com/o0z88o.jpg.
    (Note: I don't think the tents will go on the tiles any more. I tried to add another one and it wouldn't let me. :o )

I've been admiring this design for a while. Well done.
  • "spritals148;1486141" wrote:
    One can hope. I've been setting the timer and getting up in the middle of the night too for 6 collections a day. Getting a bit wore out.

"spritals148;1486141" wrote:
    One can hope. I've been setting the timer and getting up in the middle of the night too for 6 collections a day. Getting a bit wore out.

Same here, waking up at 3-4am just to tap tap for obols lol
  • "ASoldiersEyes;1486093" wrote:
    "oubouncer;1486061" wrote:
    Wait.....it goes in the ocean?!?!?!

Oooh, im not sure if it "Officially" can go on water.... I play an "unofficial" version of the game so i can place items anywhere i want, because i think that it should be up to us where we want any of our items to go. So i hope someone else chimes in on if it can be placed on n water, which i would assume so since its a boat but i may be wrong.

And you admit that? Brave person
  • "galaxysm2729;1486345" wrote:

Isn't it amazing how your fingers know what to do while your 3/4's asleep lol *taptaptap*sendsendsend*zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • "Snakeyees;1486467" wrote:
    "ASoldiersEyes;1486093" wrote:
    "oubouncer;1486061" wrote:
    Wait.....it goes in the ocean?!?!?!

Oooh, im not sure if it "Officially" can go on water.... I play an "unofficial" version of the game so i can place items anywhere i want, because i think that it should be up to us where we want any of our items to go. So i hope someone else chimes in on if it can be placed on n water, which i would assume so since its a boat but i may be wrong.

And you admit that? Brave person

EA has already shown they don't care, since it's a freemiun game anyways. There's nothing to stop someone from creating a new account and starting a new game. I've been accused of using a 3rd party mod when I contacted EA for a technical issue because I had a large multiplier, a lot of premium items, and no purchased donuts. Apparently, no one told those geniuses that it is possible to farm massive amounts of donuts. It's not worth the time and resources for EA to monitor and delete the accounts of the people that are playing the game in a different way, unless it causes problems for others.
  • I'll still get it. I have faith that act 3 will have something thats going to pay out a lot of obols.
  • Thanks for the info. I was contemplating getting this but after what you all had to say I'm going to pass. The obels can be better used for other items, 1000 is a whole lot. Thanks
  • "spritals148;1486643" wrote:
    "galaxysm2729;1486345" wrote:

Isn't it amazing how your fingers know what to do while your 3/4's asleep lol *taptaptap*sendsendsend*zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes xD, there's days I don't wanna wake up... But I'm in the bonuts already and need 50dounts for zombie sand which lol