Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Anyone else going for 200K?

Not intentionally

I cleared the wheel so doing my best to help others
  • I drop every gift bag, every day. It's tough with 100 friends but I def give at least a bag a day to those who visit and gift as well. I've moved to trying to tap glitches instead of just cards. Are there any other things I can be doing to help my neighbors? (I'm not new, just don't know all the tricks)
  • djsesjr3 wrote:
    I drop every gift bag, every day. It's tough with 100 friends but I def give at least a bag a day to those who visit and gift as well. I've moved to trying to tap glitches instead of just cards. Are there any other things I can be doing to help my neighbors? (I'm not new, just don't know all the tricks)

You covered the basics. When glitches are not there try the higher buildings like Burns manor, the prison and the hospital as examples. Starting this event, I had 6 million, so I only clear what neighbors have tapped (except Springfield mall and skating rink which has no gift card) wasn't too bad now at 7 million. But that not recommended unless you have everything and can afford to reduce your income.
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    Not intentionally

I cleared the wheel so doing my best to help others
    this. I am almost at 140k.
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    djsesjr3 wrote:
    I drop every gift bag, every day. It's tough with 100 friends but I def give at least a bag a day to those who visit and gift as well. I've moved to trying to tap glitches instead of just cards. Are there any other things I can be doing to help my neighbors? (I'm not new, just don't know all the tricks)

You covered the basics. When glitches are not there try the higher buildings like Burns manor, the prison and the hospital as examples. Starting this event, I had 6 million, so I only clear what neighbors have tapped (except Springfield mall and skating rink which has no gift card) wasn't too bad now at 7 million. But that not recommended unless you have everything and can afford to reduce your income.

Cool, thanks
  • Ugh, no. I'm fortunate enough to not need more tokens, so trying to get 80,000 more gift cards in a week just for the heck of it would be needlessly masochistic. I'll drop gift bags to friends in need and I'll tap as many boardwalk sections as I can find (oh, that sweet sweet XP) but I can't do it all the time, it was starting to give me migraines.
    The people who do need more tokens and are already well on their way to 200,000 have my deepest sympathies, and I wish I could give away my spin tokens.