Forum Discussion

12 years ago

anyone else having issues?

That's mean your phone/tablet will blow up in 10....9......8.....
Answer to your question is yes- many players have that issue at the moment
  • ok glad it's not just me, I suffer from bad anxiety and paranoia so stuff like this just send my whole head into a frenzy of panic
  • cl891 wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    I was on my game a few hours ago with no problem, now the donut just keeps spinning, no origin logo, nothing. I did change my password today on the origin site, could this be the problem? Can anyone help?

I had the exact same problem when I changed my Origin password. The solution for me was to completely uninstall and reinstall the game then when I entered my email address to log in to my town, I chose the reset password option and changed the password again.

this, this happened to me also when i changed my origin password
  • ok just reinstalled, now downloading updates, keeping fingers crossed

Update: went on and it said incorrect login :( hit reset password, reset it again and tried to login and it worked. What a pain this all was
  • My game is crashing like clockwork every 5 minutes.

I'm thinking of playing something else.

Really really annoying.
  • I had this donut spinning issue earlier today around 6hrs ago but all good now tho and as been for over 4hrs :)

When i couldnt access the game i just left it for an hour and then tried again which worked for me :)
  • Yer, I got this thing on my arm. I keep picking at it but that's just making it worse. :lol: :mrgreen:
  • Bummer

I thought you were going to do a Frasier Crane thing when I saw the title of the thread.
  • The past 2 days everything is working great. I'm not getting booted out at all. I'm sure I just jinxed it now. :lol:

If I want to change my password, I always do it in the game. Then when I go on the Tapped Out forum, I just put the new password in. Much easier and it's always worked for me.
  • vic147 wrote:
    My game is crashing like clockwork every 5 minutes.

I'm thinking of playing something else.

Really really annoying.

Same here, it freezes and crashes. Very annoying indeed !