Forum Discussion

4junk3000
New Spectator
3 years ago

Anyone have a Shelbyville area?

I just relocated my entire Capital City area from the far right corner, to the farthest upper left corner. Now in my right corner, I’m designating a small piece for Shelbyville.

If you have a Shelbyville section could you please post a pic? Thanks!

• This is mine. The problem is that there is only a few Shelbyville items atm. We need a full blown Shelbyville event with characters, buildings and decorations

At the moment, we only have

1. Shelbyville Elementary
    2. Speed-E-Mart
    3. Joe’s Tavern
    4. Odin’s of Shelbyville
    5. Car Impound Lot
    6. Shelbyville Bluffs
    7. Shelbyville Statue

And we have Shelbyville Manhattan as a playable character
    Rhinomix76
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I have a Shelbyville "area", which is to say I have all the buildings plonked down together just north of my plonking district lol. I want to make a small little town with it but I'm just not sure how I want to do it. Combine that with my designing laziness and not much progress is made. I kinda like the idea of just laying down a river to separate the two and just begin laying things out so I might start with that and see how it goes.
    lucienleon519
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It’s fun tasking Bart with ‘Own Shelbyville’ with Shelbyville Bluffs just out of shot :)

• I put some of my Shelbyville stuff in Ogdenville. Was more interested in having a farm town anyway :)

https://i.imgur.com/AN6C46u.jpg
  • My few Shelbyville bits are just incorporated into SF based on how the building looks.

We do need a Shelbyville event, would be a fun new area :smiley: than again I would still blend ‘‘em all together. I need less division and might just sink ‘‘em all into pits! :lol: ‘specially now that I can see details :smile:
  • "JJR2112;c-2217828" wrote:
    I put some of my Shelbyville stuff in Ogdenville. Was more interested in having a farm town anyway :)

https://i.imgur.com/AN6C46u.jpg

This farm area looks great! I just finished most of mine, but I wound up getting them separated into 2 areas, which isn’t wat I imagined it is what best fit my space. Idk if I will try to combine them because I just hit the 16k max, which pretty much brings town building to a halt.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I like this thread ?
    (I don't have a Shelbyville area but I wanted to participate)