Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Anyone else lose their balls?

Some of these thread titles make me laugh. :mrgreen:
  • uglyduck1ing wrote:
    The recent update and new processing of the balls on tapping them is fine but I lost the balls that I was saving for my next round of neighbour visits. I have found so few in my town these were very precious.

Yeah I told you in another thread, if you want a lot of balls send me a friend request. I'll overload you with them.
  • I lost one ball...thankfully I still have the other one though :oops::shock:

...I really mean it, I lost one of my two balls that I collected before the update :roll:
  • Nope. When you marry another man you get to keep them.

Oh! Those balls... Yeah, I still have those too.

Getting free balls is random. For some reason my B town gets lots of free balls, while my A town hardly gets any.
  • wadebear wrote:
    Nope. When you marry another man you get to keep them.

Oh! Those balls... Yeah, I still have those too.

Getting free balls is random. For some reason my B town gets lots of free balls, while my A town hardly gets any.

Congrats on your marriage :mrgreen: learn something new about customs every day :lol:

The drop rate for new balls is about 2 out of 3 IIRC, so you might just be having really bad luck in your A town :shock:
  • Yes, I lost one today. Was saving it for the next round, exited the game, when I came back it was gone.

Meh. Decided not to care.