Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Anyone else lost friends,

Yep :evil:
  • It happens occasionally, this si a bug that happens from time to time. You just have to wait for whatever.

Remember the Hitchhikers' guide to the galaxy.

Don't Panic
  • Thanks,

Not panicing, just want my Donuts

I demand my donuts.. I cant collect anymore now. :mrgreen:
  • Did it, saw them appear, could visit one, and nowe they are all gone again.

Ghost towns :shock:
  • missyolga wrote:
    I lost them all :shock: :shock: , or they deleted me all at the same time.

Tried already everything .. Log ou, log in, re install. ,

Pfff don' t like this

Are u on an android or whatever.
    If you are try an iPad or computer
  • I am on IPAD 2, I tried with the IPOD from my daughter, and there the same issue, saw appearing them once, visited a neigbour got out to go to the next and they where gone again :(
  • Have you tried to add a friend? My guess is that if you're at your 100 friend limit it won't let you add. My guess is that this glitch will resolve itself. Leave it for awhile, go do laundry ( oh wait that's me) & then try later.
  • bren1960 wrote:
    Have you tried to add a friend? My guess is that if you're at your 100 friend limit it won't let you add. My guess is that this glitch will resolve itself. Leave it for awhile, go do laundry ( oh wait that's me) & then try later.

Laundry, good idea. And then off to bed :( gonna miss my daily donut now :cry: :twisted:

I will try to add one, if i find one hahahaha, i am not at 100 , so that could i do
  • This happened to me a few days ago. all my neighbours, including Other Springfield were gone for just over a day. However, once it came back, it hasn't happened since.