Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
Seasoned Newcomer
8 years ago

Anyone found that perfect multiplier number to stop farming?

I'm curious as to where about that perfect number is for your multiplier, where you no longer have to farm buildings or bloodmobiles/rat trucks. I myself, have a multiplier over 1000. But some on here have crazy high multipliers! If you are at a 10,000% multiplier, I assume you no longer need to do much to gain donuts. So where is that magic number of no longer "working" at a donut gain? I'd love to here from really high multiplier players.
  • A multiplier of 7 meaning 700% and you get 300 donuts a day without farming? Nonsense. Mine is around 550 and I MIGHT get 3 a day and I have HUNDREDS of white houses filling my Springfield. Lol
  • "oubouncer;c-1631018" wrote:
    A multiplier of 7 meaning 700%

A multiplier of 7 would be 600%

"oubouncer;c-1631018" wrote:
    you get 300 donuts a day without farming? Nonsense.

I posted saying that I have a percentage of 7899.99 (That's eighty times base earnings.)
    How you got 7 from eighty I don't know.

"oubouncer;c-1631018" wrote:
    I have HUNDREDS of white houses

In my experience White houses are the worse house to farm. A white house can earn $16 per hour but a brown house can earn $72 per hour. Blue is 18/hour, Pink is 20, Purple is 25.
  • This thread just reminded me how good mystery boxes really are. As many have pointed out - you can hide news vans and billboards just about anywhere. And my average of donut per 1% Multiplier increase is around 8-9 donuts. Still the best value even with jet bike rebate (doesn't beat flags though). And I use the lard lads for a cash farm. Win win win.

Example - I just went and spent a net of 8 donuts (won a 30 donut prize and a 10 donut prize) and increased my Multiplier 4%.
  • "infinite_jests;c-1631046" wrote:
    This thread just reminded me how good mystery boxes really are..

Yup, and after you reach your personal perfect multiplier, you can start replacing your vans and bill boards with other things.

I have over 4000% percent worth of vans and bill boards in storage, and they were worth every donut.
  • "jamesj9371;c-1631341" wrote:
    "infinite_jests;c-1631046" wrote:
    This thread just reminded me how good mystery boxes really are..

Yup, and after you reach your personal perfect multiplier, you can start replacing your vans and bill boards with other things.

I have over 4000% percent worth of vans and bill boards in storage, and they were worth every donut.

And replace Springfield Heights buildings....
  • Stop once you've reached your personal goals or got bored of it...! B)