Forum Discussion

10 years ago

April Fools Event Idea

Solid stuff 8)
  • It seems like a good plan, but I'm wondering how involved neighbor visits would have to be and how long it would take. I think one of the more appealing aspects of recent events has been the speed of neighbor visits. Seems like scrolling through pranks would become overwhelming with 100 neighbors.
  • I like the idea. One thing I think it could use, though, is tasks for other springfielders. Having only 2-3 characters doing anything in an event is usually disappointing. Maybe as part of the quest-line, Bart and Milhouse could recruit others to help with the pranks - after which each would have tasks that would contribute event currency.
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    I like the idea. One thing I think it could use, though, is tasks for other springfielders. Having only 2-3 characters doing anything in an event is usually disappointing. Maybe as part of the quest-line, Bart and Milhouse could recruit others to help with the pranks - after which each would have tasks that would contribute event currency.

That's a great idea!
  • Awesome idea!

A prize could be the pool filled with worm's and could have a task for Skinner to dive in there.