Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Apu's next task? (possible spoiler)

Im looking that up too , hoping we get a answer, or maybe it's timed for Xmas or Xmas eve
  • Wikisimpsons has a post up with the full walkthrough. Don't think I can post a link but the article is called "The Simpsons: Tapped Out Christmas 2014 content update". Contains full spoilers.

After completing the search for a tree quest it ends until tomorrow. Next one will start Dec. 24.
  • Try visiting KrustyLand after you tap the characters as finished in Springfield. I noticed I have to do this every time now to get credit for completing the task.

Happy tapping
  • That's it for the quest, with just dialog and something everyone wanted happening next. Just keep him free tomorrow to get the last of the dialog done....
  • K thanks all...you'd think we'd have gotten a pop up telling us to come back tomorrow or something...this is not the first time they've left us hanging like that and I wish they would give us a clue.
  • 4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    K thanks all...you'd think we'd have gotten a pop up telling us to come back tomorrow or something...this is not the first time they've left us hanging like that and I wish they would give us a clue.

It usually would be no big deal, BUT THERE WAS A PICTURE OF A DONUT!!!
  • bort0matic wrote:
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    K thanks all...you'd think we'd have gotten a pop up telling us to come back tomorrow or something...this is not the first time they've left us hanging like that and I wish they would give us a clue.

It usually would be no big deal, BUT THERE WAS A PICTURE OF A DONUT!!!

Out of reflex, I kept trying to tap that donut icon in the taskbar too. :oops: