Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bart Royale: Crafting

https://i.imgur.com/SIFldxu.png
https://i.imgur.com/CWWDHSM.png
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Rookie
    Consider that there may come a time when your percentage is high enough that you no longer concentrate on collecting decorations for that purpose and more for the enjoyment of decoration your SF. So, maybe consider buying items and storing them so that you'll have them for later. Although most decorations do eventually return.
  • I'll add this here rather then start a thread.....

Does anyone have a cool setup of the new event they would like to share I'm looking for ideas. I used the craftables to do a couple different designs from what I see in other towns.

If your proud of your designs after the first part of the event is wrapping up I'd love to see it. Add me as a friend or share. Always fun to check out other springfields....
  • I'll request you daved when I do my friend visits later tonight.

I agree from what I've seen everyone is saving things off to the side mostly which is the main reason I was hoping for a few friends that started. My plan was to create each part of the event and each playscape with its own area. Though it's a lot different for me I've been playing a bit over two months and there's a lot of returning items for me that make buildings easier.

For example I have no valentines stuff whatsoever so that's gonna be a big (and entertaining) project
  • "femurbreak88;c-1893962" wrote:
    I'll request you daved when I do my friend visits later tonight.

I agree from what I've seen everyone is saving things off to the side mostly which is the main reason I was hoping for a few friends that started. My plan was to create each part of the event and each playscape with its own area. Though it's a lot different for me I've been playing a bit over two months and there's a lot of returning items for me that make buildings easier.

For example I have no valentines stuff whatsoever so that's gonna be a big (and entertaining) project

I will keep an eye out for that @femurbreak88 any help I can be, dont hesitate to pm me.