Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Basket question

vrmcw wrote:
Question about baskets - are the eggs placed in them swapped, where I lose more eggs than I get? Or are they given with no swap?

Thank you for the suggestion in other threads to separate baskets. You will find them nicely separated in my Springfield :)

I apologize if this has been discussed before!

They are swapped. You give 100 of one color and you get 50 of the other.
  • vrmcw wrote:
    Question about baskets - if I place baskets in my Springfield, are eggs given to me or are the swapped the same way they are when I place eggs in someone else's baskets?

Thank you for the suggestion in other threads to separate baskets. You will find them nicely separated in my Springfield :)

I'm pretty sure that if you are given eggs in your basket then you get them after the basket is full. You don't give any of your eggs to collect the baskets.

Is this what you were asking?
  • Yeah once 400 eggs have been put into the basket you'll be able to collect them, you don't lose any of your own :-) But if it says you've only been given 200 when you collect them it's just a glitch and will say 400 the next time you go back into your town.
  • You don't lose any of your own, the 50 eggs that your friends get from tapping your baskets is taken from space.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    You don't lose any of your own, the 50 eggs that your friends get from tapping your baskets is taken from space.

Yes, I like that, taken from space! :D

By the way mwdalton, can you help me, and a few others, with the fact that we cannot get email notifications from our posts? There are a couple of threads in the bugs and issues area. :)
  • elmalynn wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    You don't lose any of your own, the 50 eggs that your friends get from tapping your baskets is taken from space.

Yes, I like that, taken from space! :D

By the way mwdalton, can you help me, and a few others, with the fact that we cannot get email notifications from our posts? There are a couple of threads in the bugs and issues area. :)

No, sorry, I've never even ever gotten them, myself, but apparently they stopped working for people that do, a few weeks ago. It's being looked into, apparently, but I'm not sure if they'll devote too many resources to it.