Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Biggest Complaint And Why I will Quit.

My biggest complaint is the lack of usage of other characters to do ongoing tasks. Specifically the Monorail task. A lot of the main characters are used in this in order to get the monorail going and the donuts at the end. However when a new event comes online. The main characters are always used and one cannot effectively do the Monorail task. It is so obvious to me that to keep this game more interesting other characters should be used to pick up the slack. It's almost like they want us to play, but only one event at a time instead of multiple tasks. This is why it is getting boring and why I will quit.
I am a freemium player and I would by the donuts, but the country I'm in is one where google is banned and even with a VPN, you cannot buy donuts.
That said, I will finish out the year and if changes aren't made, quit and move on to a new game.
  • "pepsimax1984;c-1829438" wrote:
    @MildaMay you don’t have to use google to access the forum you can use others.

@jerry4278 there are other ways of getting free donuts legally. People have posted threads on this all you got to do is search the forum. If you need help ask and there are liads of helpful people on here to help.

What others? Example please.
  • "MildaMay;c-1831382" wrote:
    "pepsimax1984;c-1829438" wrote:

@jerry4278 there are other ways of getting free donuts legally. People have posted threads on this all you got to do is search the forum. If you need help ask and there are liads of helpful people on here to help.

XP Farming, for one.

From the tips thread:
    https://i.imgur.com/dysmwP0l.jpg
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players/p1
    KEM farming guide:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide#latest

There are plenty of search engines you can use instead of googly.
    Some that come to mind: DuckDuckGo, Startpage, Qwant, Unbubble, Dogpile, Disconnect Search.

• "pepsimax1984;c-1832525" wrote:
    "ruben-cald998;c-1832376" wrote:
    Hola! Tengo un problema serio con las opciones de búsqueda de personajes, ejecución de tareas y algunos cambios en decoraciones que han vuelto a su etapa inicial y sin tener modificaciones, tienen algunas pautas o consejos referente a este problema? He leído que se debe al alto contenido en el inventario o algo así pero no he podido establecer que debo hacer para que el juego tome su normalidad. Ayuda!!!

Am guessing the person is speaking in Spanish if so here is a rough translation from google translate. And can anyone help the person?

Hello! I have a serious problem with the options of character search, execution of tasks and some changes in decorations that have returned to their initial stage and without modifications, have some guidelines or advice regarding this problem? I have read that it is due to the high content in the inventory or something like that but I have not been able to establish what I should do to make the game normal. Help!!!

From the translation and sort of guessing are what's wrong they would probably be better contacting EA support, personally I've got several thousands items in the inventory and have no problems with the game, the only item that I have come across that can cause weird and random problems is monorail track in water so it the opportunity has quite a bit of track in water it might be worth removing it and see if that helps.
  • "devilhunt1449;c-1832534" wrote:
    "pepsimax1984;c-1832525" wrote:
    "ruben-cald998;c-1832376" wrote:
    Hola! Tengo un problema serio con las opciones de búsqueda de personajes, ejecución de tareas y algunos cambios en decoraciones que han vuelto a su etapa inicial y sin tener modificaciones, tienen algunas pautas o consejos referente a este problema? He leído que se debe al alto contenido en el inventario o algo así pero no he podido establecer que debo hacer para que el juego tome su normalidad. Ayuda!!!

Am guessing the person is speaking in Spanish if so here is a rough translation from google translate. And can anyone help the person?

Hello! I have a serious problem with the options of character search, execution of tasks and some changes in decorations that have returned to their initial stage and without modifications, have some guidelines or advice regarding this problem? I have read that it is due to the high content in the inventory or something like that but I have not been able to establish what I should do to make the game normal. Help!!!

From the translation and sort of guessing are what's wrong they would probably be better contacting EA support, personally I've got several thousands items in the inventory and have no problems with the game, the only item that I have come across that can cause weird and random problems is monorail track in water so it the opportunity has quite a bit of track in water it might be worth removing it and see if that helps.

There is an ongoing bug that affects some players, which has not been resolved yet by EA, as described in this thread in Bugs and Issues:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/112340/recent-issues/p1
  • "pepsimax1984;c-1832559" wrote:
    @ruben-cald998 por favor tenga en cuenta que este foro es un foro de habla inglesa

(Please be aware that this is an English speaking forum)

Although even the mods have, on occasion, answered foreign language queries. For that matter, there used to be a specific prohibition against foreign language posts, but that seems to have gone away. (Well, I wasn’t able to find it.)