Forum Discussion

5 years ago

A Complaint

Dear EA (for it is thEAm),

For the first time in many, many months, my game is stable. For the last ten days, it hasn’t Barted me even once.

I’ve thrown everything at it I could. I’ve collected everything with Sky Finger and all the character jobs at the same time as fast as I could. I’ve bounced mid-collection to visit Friends and come back without donut loss. Despite my best efforts, the game is playing correctly and smoothly like it did back in the very early days.

I have no idea what’s wrong. I suspect there’s been layoffs in the EA Department responsible for Deliberately Screwing Things Up, or the one where Complaints Are Received But Totally Ignored.

I am deeply disappointed that someone in EA, who I suspect was trained incorrectly, has taken it upon themselves to fix the game. We are used to the game crashing and falling over time and time again, not game stability. Clearly this misguided individual must be tracked down and retrained to stop fixing things. I was sure EA monitored things internally to ensure competence and customer satisfaction were not maintained.

I know you will take this grave matter as seriously as I do, and you will investigate it with urgency so that normal unstable and frustrating service is resumed as soon as possible, as we have all grown to expect but stupidly carry on anyway.

Yours,

Ivor Biggun
Home for the Lightly Demented
Lower Uppersford
Barking IM1 UR2