Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Bonus $ still wrong, getting ripped off

JustinmRyan wrote:
So we still aren't getting the right bonuses for premium content like the Springfield sign and the such, Schwede510 did the math and had a thread for quite a while that has since been deleted by EA showing that we are all getting ripped off. The balloons, Springfield sign, or any of the new premiums will not add to your job income like they say they will. What makes me set is that after not hear anything from anyone at EA for so long someone hops on the forums and says its been fixed and the December update will make it all right. So now not only are we getting ripped off and cheated but we are being lied to directly. I have yet to take this up with iTunes like others have but I think it's about time that all of us that bought premium stuff for the bonus start asking for that money back.

Nah, we are. They updated it. I can confirm. I am getting around 10% return.
  • cshirleyea wrote:
    kickinwingOP wrote:
    I was the one who called origin to get them to do it. They ignored it, so I called them back a week ago. I'm pretty sure it was hotfixed in this update.

This client was submitted to Apple over a month ago.

I do think its funny the ea rep doesnt have a level 2 account. :lol:

Can I have a level 2 account please?
  • Definitely getting more money now.

I have every bit of premium content the game offers, and when we weren't getting the bonus amounts, I was pulling in $7 per brown house.

Well, now I'm getting $8 per brown house.

I just got $138 for a one-hour Kang task that lists at $105.

I'm also getting $92 for $70 one-hour jobs from regular characters.

I'm not about to figure everything out, but these are all 31% increases, rounded up to the next whole number.

31% is a heck of a boost! :)