Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Brandine and the Spuckler brood

Does anyone know if Brandine is used in any events before I start doing this task and find out later I need her for an event?
  • I do remember hearing that she was used for an event but can't swear to it personally. The guy also said that he could rush the birth a spuckler task for free when it popped up which kind of confirms what Simp7fan says about rushing it. At any rate I do know that I have had her for 239 days and have not had a single event come up that uses her. In other words it is rare for her to come up for an event in the first place. At any rate Brandine has another 31 days to go for me...
  • "Squidfield;c-1766895" wrote:
    Nope.

On another note she should really get a side-quest with Mary Spuckler

That would be very interesting indeed. I started playing prior to homerpalooza 2017 and loving the game so far and when I saw her on the shop during the county fair I had to snag her to go with Cletus.
  • I literally have brandine lined up to give birth on Christmas so I’m not skipping. Make of that what you will.
  • "liamchandler;c-1766977" wrote:
    I literally have brandine lined up to give birth on Christmas so I’m not skipping. Make of that what you will.

Oh God!
  • It was St Patrick's Day 2015. Brandine was required for the event questline if you had her. EA dropped the rate of rushing her, but many people were ticked off. You either had to rush for donuts or store her and lose the time invested.
    Also happened when the Monorail came out.
    I think that was when they let you rush her for free after they got a zillion po'd people calling to complain.
    She hasn't been required for an event questline since.