Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Brandine

gugurulz wrote:
Is brandine ever gonna be back? I feel like I've been waiting for ages to buy her???

No way to know the answer to that.
  • gugurulz wrote:
    Is brandine ever gonna be back? I feel like I've been waiting for ages to buy her???

Wasn't she released three times last year? That's way more than most limited characters. Might be awhile before we see her again because of that.
  • Arbok9782 wrote:
    Wasn't she released three times last year? That's way more than most limited characters. Might be awhile before we see her again because of that.

Yes, she was available during:

- Valentine's Day 2014 Event
    - Valentine's Day 2015 Event
    - Terwilligers 2015 Event
    - Monorail 2015 Event.

I'm not exactly sure that the OP means by "waiting for ages" as Brandine was available less than 6 months ago.

• Im surprised no one has mentioned Kumiko. I thought for sure she'd be back this year.
  • cdepast wrote:
    Im surprised no one has mentioned Kumiko. I thought for sure she'd be back this year.

we have 10.5 months to go, maybe she will be.

If you meant specifically for Valentine's Day, she has been mentioned and it was pointed out the character has no connection to the past VD events.
  • cdepast wrote:
    Im surprised no one has mentioned Kumiko. I thought for sure she'd be back this year.
    springfield falls will be rereleased before her, im pretty sure^^