Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
New Spectator
7 years ago

Bully-Vern running wild?

I’ve noticed twice in the last 2 days, that Bully-Vern is out moving around when I did not send him. In fact, I have all of the “monsters” lined up in a corner of the map, so no way I sent him out by accident. I never send any of the monsters out anyway. So I’m wondering if it’s a glitch, and if anyone else is having the same issue.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I always send out the monsters as they make good income. As such, I cannot answer your question.
  • I've seen them all do this, but they always run back "home" immediately. Almost like they've been caught doing something naughty. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • I love getting the $500.00, but all the prizes that go into the inventory are such a waste of space !
  • This happens to many of the characters. I’ve popped in and found Burns walking around way far away from the metal processing building where was supposed to be in. But before I could get to the building to check, he ran away much quicker than usual and when I finally scrolled over to the building, he was there already. I’ve seen characters wandering around instead of being at The She-She club, but when they noticed I was watching they raced back.
    I think they get bored hanging around the same place over and over again. So they pop out to see what others are doing.
  • UPDATE: Most definitely a glitch. When I click on his cave, it asks me if I want to send him out. But he’s already wandering about! Anyone else experiencing this?
  • I had no clue the monsters had paying jobs. I just sent them all out on 4 hour paying gigs. That's 6x$500 every 4 hours. What a hoot!
    ===================
    2 days later..........I put all the monsters to bed. Got tired of storing all the extra items that come with the money payoff.
  • "FrogFaery;c-1869827" wrote:
    I've seen them all do this, but they always run back "home" immediately. Almost like they've been caught doing something naughty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This. I noticed right now that my Lewd was runnign around, but he popped up in his cave before I could take a screenshot. Almost like he knew what I tried to do. :lol:
  • I really like them running around. Inconvenient that you have to task each one individually from their respective lairs, for such short tasks. Kinda like the Drive-in Theatre, Love it but rarely you it. Also if you tap one inadvertently it brings you to their it’s lair, the way Arnie Pye, and other fliers used to. Still like these guys!
  • His home does a disappearing act wth me. I tap the empty space, and send him out. I send all out running rampant around my town. There's 8 of them, and they all generate $500.00 each. They're good money makers.