Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Burns monster.

You don't. He stays forever. That's the main reason I didnt buy him.
  • Am I the only one on this forum who loves the burns monster? I still love the noise it makes! I also have 2 funzos a krusty doll and santas lil helper (and 5 reindeer now) for him too play with :)
  • I use the reindeer to guard my town hall building like in the episode when all the animals get hooked on tomaco.
  • I suspect you're by far in the minority. I regret every minute of every day that I purchased that ugly little rat! On my death bed, I'll be cursing the time lost looking at it. *. Peter will deny me entry through the Pearly Gates because I showed such poor judgement. In a word, I wish I hadn't purchased the Burns Monster.
  • its the noise it makes I like most. The Simpsonites among us will know but was it ever in an episode?
  • I don't mind burns monster, and I love the sound he makes. I used to really hate Bart Raven, he was an accidental purchase at a time when I wasn't buying donuts so 30 wasted was a lot. But now that my town is larger and there are so many more little creatures running around (plus donuts are slightly more expendable for me) I don't mind him so much. I barely ever notice any of them anymore so I'm a little surprised that there's still a raging mob wanting to torch the heathen and watch it sizzle.
  • kevingibbons wrote:
    I dont see why everyone hates him/it wouldnt bother me what so ever, the house of evil is more annoying than him because it just always looks out of place.

Least the house of evil pays out money tho ;)
  • Keys1980 wrote:
    kevingibbons wrote:
    I dont see why everyone hates him/it wouldnt bother me what so ever, the house of evil is more annoying than him because it just always looks out of place.

Yea man!

It is the Thorne in my side. I have moved it around and decorated it more than any other building.... And I'm still not happy with it.

I've put mine together by the graveyards & the bad dream house so it like an evil spooky area :)