Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Business Center lights?

Yes, I've had this a couple of times, and it looks cool, but it seems to be a glitch - the way some people find that all their buildings randomly animate in a certain part of their Springfield. The fact that there are animations written into the coding suggests to me that there will be tasks for these buildings at some point, otherwise why create an animation for an unused building?
  • I hope that's true with the tasks because I like the building lighted up it looks more fun.

I thought at first it was because of a task and clicked on the building to see if I inadvertently sent some one there but the building didn't have anyone there.
  • I've definitely been wondering about this, and the Rail Yard too!

I've seen the garage door open and a rail car in there, in a photo online. If prompted me to rotate the building so i could see the door and its animation. But if you send the guy on task there, the door stays shut so i don't know how to activate it.

So many cool animations they don't activate. Weird.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    I've definitely been wondering about this, and the Rail Yard too!

I've seen the garage door open and a rail car in there, in a photo online. If prompted me to rotate the building so i could see the door and its animation. But if you send the guy on task there, the door stays shut so i don't know how to activate it.

So many cool animations they don't activate. Weird.

I just noticed the Rail yard animation this morning!!

The door is shut now though :(

• One can only hope (also with the addition of stadium lights from Tap Ball), that we will eventually get night mode.
    :P