Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Buy buff Milhouse? Event Brainstorm

ok... I want to make a suggestion with you all. I know many of us have grown tired of this game ever since Dec. 2018. Could it be because of funding? There's so little in events compared to what it used to be. I'm requesting you to make a decision.

My thinking is that I will support Tapped Out. So that even more will come. But should I support something that I am not enjoying. Should we be in arms for buying this 20 dollar milhouse. Hoping for something extra. Or should we be in arms refusing to purchase until they give us what we ask.

Recently EA added ads to UFC during replays. A vocal majority announced their disapproval of it and EA responded to it. So we need them to respond to us. These multi events are not it!

What do you want to see as a standard event?

Me: 3 Acts. Prize track with purchasable content through the event. A crafting option for more content. Tappable NPCs that will be purchasable after the event for memorabilia. Mini games. A funny story

So the question remains. Are you happy with the current event set up? Should we buy Milhouse to show support to EA. Or refuse buying Milhouse for a cause? Leave your thoughts below.
  • When I have the money I am likely to purchase something, I will also have my own device so would be more likely to as well.
  • Don't mean to butt in... I believe the Maggie angle thing and Maw Spukler (spelling?) Were 1st offered with D'oh nuts also then showed up later but I don't remember how I get them... sorry, old n forgetful. Irrelevant if you follow the you paid for the product and got the bonus free mantra. Carry on, and stay safe ;)
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "leongeiser;c-2156211" wrote:
    Don't mean to **** in... I believe the Maggie angle thing and Maw Spukler (spelling?) Were 1st offered with D'oh nuts also then showed up later but I don't remember how I get them... sorry, old n forgetful. Irrelevant if you follow the you paid for the product and got the bonus free mantra. Carry on, and stay safe ;)

It's a forum, butting in is expected. You are correct about Maw Spuckler but what Maggie angEL thing do you mean?
  • "leongeiser;c-2156468" wrote:
    There's 1 more character that was originally a cash for donuts then released later but I don't remember who it is.

Wasn't it Sarah Wiggum who was also originally released as a donut purchase bundle & later made available for purchase?
  • "leongeiser;c-2156468" wrote:
    Angel Lisa, she's a separate character from regular? Lisa. Flies around with red eyes casting judgment on everyone. Kinda like the Wife ? There's 1 more character that was originally a cash for donuts then released later but I don't remember who it is. In closing, it seems that the bonus characters eventually are reoffered. Still here after all these years ? stay safe!

It might be the Witch because she was originally available with donuts bought in the store and returned a few months later for donuts in the Yearbook Mystery Box.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Angel Lisa was a prize from Christmas event and Sarah Wiggum was a Gil deal.
    Mah Spuckler, Witch, and Sven Golly went from real $ to donuts. Any others?
  • I paid cash for sven. Have no issue with him being offered to everyone. I do have a issue with people requesting refunds. Just because you buy something at a earlier date instead of a sale date does not mean you get a discount. People that got refunds are definitely entitled. And that was when EA changed how they did events. Not saying I don't like you. Just saying it was a wrong move. I imagine if the donut factory or Costmo is ever offered for donuts then the forum will catch the servers on fire. I agree that the character is free with a purchase of donuts. I support games that I like. I didn't buy buff milhouse because overall the event was lame. Mostly because of duplicate milhouses and majority of things I'd never use to decorate. However if there was better content that justified 20 dollars toward the event character... then I may have bought him.