Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Bye bye everyone

Just remove some apps..
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    also on some devices you can move it to SD card

It will move about 20 MB to SD card only. The massive game file, for whatever reason, always remains on the device.

Additionally, whenever an update is due, it will check for free space of the size of the entire game file (old plus new data), so in fact, you need to free up double space for the game.

I'll try opening a ticket about that tomorrow. The situation is really getting worse with each update. I've freed up just enough space to continue playing for maybe another 10 updates or so.

Buying a new device with more memory just because of EA's incompetence seems quite daft to me...
  • Depends how much you love the game really whether your willing to sacrifice other apps for this one
  • Timescola wrote:
    Bye. I will miss you and your 12 posts

It's about quality, not quantity
  • Hope the OP doesn't pop back to see their goodbye messages, 'ooh 3 pages long, wow!' They will be very disappointed!
  • kenalbon89 wrote:
    Also strange to note that the OP's nickname is a clever play on a name for an illegal steroid :wink: I see what you did there.

I caught that too lol :roll:
  • casperibz86 wrote:
    Hope the OP doesn't pop back to see their goodbye messages, 'ooh 3 pages long, wow!' They will be very disappointed!

:lol: yeah that would suck.

.... and likely to happen.