Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Can't Place Roads on New Land

No one has seemed to mention that there is MORE LAND on the 'right' side of the game (opposite mountains). I wish it was the other way but I digress. Still though, I can't seem to place roads/rivers/pavement/dirt/etc on the new land! I can place decorations and buildings, just not road tiles. Examining the issue more carefully, if you go into edit mode, the new land doesn't fill with the 'grid' that it usually does when editing.
  • I am having the same problem for the past two years now. I had one strip of new land to the right since some time in 2022 that I couldn’t lay roads on, I just lived with it. This new update with so much unusable land makes me hope that EA knows about the issue and fixes it. It is too much land to just live with not being able to put roads on it. I have been waiting so long for this day and am very upset about this. I am glad that it is not just a me issue as I thought when it was just the one strip at the very edge as it makes it more likely to be fixed. 

1-Graham-S
      Hero+

This is a 9 year old thread - not a good place to look for answers.

The patch today ( aug. 8 2024 ) fixed the issue of ground tiles on the newest land

brianclom
        Rising Novice

I did not even notice the thread was that old. Thank you  Graham for answering to let me know about the patch.