Forum Discussion

Damienf519
Seasoned Novice
18 days ago

Coastal Roads - My New Sims 3 World!

The second beta is out.  I announced the first one over on my Tumblr.  I also made a separate post talking about the pride flag crosswalks I created for the world.  This screenshot is of the first version of the world, but for the most part, its very similar to how it looks now.  It is missing the lots that CJplays will create, that assuming nothing goes wrong will be included in the final version of the map

The map requires every single expansion pack and stuff pack with the exception of Katy Perry Sweet Treats as that is is the only pack I do not own.  In addition it uses the following free store objects

1. No Tricks, Just Treats
  2.  More Halloween Treats 
  3.  More Holiday Presents 
  4.  Weba Yayfoo
  5.  Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries
  6.  Honeycomb Bookshelf ( I'm having trouble finding this one in the store for some reason. Hope its still available ) 
  7.  Let there be Sims!

You can download the second version along with the first official saved game file for the world. When the final version is released, the map and the saved game file will be a separate download, but for now you will have to download them together.  Please make sure you playtest the map using the saved game file.  The current version of Coastal Roads will have to be installed for it to work.  Make sure you delete the previous version if you had it installed on your computer

I am also creating some extra lots that you will be able to download separately when the final version of the map is released, that use some premium store content.

Now that that's over with, here are some additional, more up to date screenshots of what the world currently looks like.  Most of the sims in the pictures below are ones that I created, but a few of them are NPC townies.  You will need to load the saved game file, in order to encounter them.  There will not be any graveyard ghosts in the saved game file, until the final version of the map.

So what do you guys think so far?  Please let me know if there is anything you like or dislike about the world and if there is anything that could be improved upon.  Also, please let me know what you think of my sims

• That looks like a wonderful world!

The honeycomb bookshelf can be downloaded here:

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21819

Damienf519
    Seasoned Novice

Strange.  I thought this one didn't post, so I just copied it and posted it on my Tumblr 

Damienf519
        Seasoned Novice

Thanks.  The post is actually almost exactly the same as this one, except for a sentence or two that I edited and one that I added in about about how the saved game file includes my first transgender sim because when I tried to add that in, it suddenly told me that my post didn't exist, so I edited it slightly and posted it on Tumblr instead, not realizing that it still got posted here

texansky
    Seasoned Traveler

That looks like a wonderful world!

The honeycomb bookshelf can be downloaded here:

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21819

Damienf519
      Seasoned Novice

Thanks.  I wonder why I was having trouble finding it in the store