Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Characters stuck in Squid Port. . . . . .

Hi I've lost how to move a character without any commands on Squid Port part of the game thankyou again in advance.
  • You cannot move characters in the game. If they are npcs they will walk where they want.
  • You can store NPCs then replace them, and they will likely move elsewhere. But you cannot control where.

You can kinda move taskable characters somewhat, by sending them to a building, then move the whole building elsewhere, then store the building and the chars will come out in the area you want them.
  • On the right in Design Mode there's buttons for Ground Tiles, Characters, Deccies, Buildings, Nature. Tap 'em and see ...
  • "1-Graham-S;c-2229404" wrote:
    On the right in Design Mode there's buttons for Ground Tiles, Characters, Deccies, Buildings, Nature. Tap 'em and see ...

Thankyou once again I am indebted to You Guys

• Thanks guys but i@m having trouble grabbing them to store as You correctly suggested thankyou again.
  • "Boeingdriver777;c-2229389" wrote:
    Thanks guys but i@m having trouble grabbing them to store as You correctly suggested thankyou again.

You can turn off everything but characters to make them more visible. But you must tap them individually to store them. When you replace, the SP performers will return only to SP.

• Sorry for sounding utterly stupid but which button did You use within the game to isolate just the characters?