Forum Discussion

DigitalBaggins
New Novice
9 years ago

Cleaned out the General Store

I did this today as well. I guess it maxes us out so we dont get too far ahead
  • Anybody know what the limit is? I've been holding back a bit to make sure I have enough for the daily prizes, but I don't want to get too far behind and miss out on any of the main ones because I maxed out. :)
  • Samaranth01 wrote:
    Anybody know what the limit is? I've been holding back a bit to make sure I have enough for the daily prizes, but I don't want to get too far behind and miss out on any of the main ones because I maxed out. :)

According to addicts, the cap is between 2200-2600 a day until the last day where the cap is essentially removed. So you should be able to save just in case and not hurt your chances of completing the prizes.
  • meinaz wrote:
    Samaranth01 wrote:
    Anybody know what the limit is? I've been holding back a bit to make sure I have enough for the daily prizes, but I don't want to get too far behind and miss out on any of the main ones because I maxed out. :)

According to addicts, the cap is between 2200-2600 a day until the last day where the cap is essentially removed. So you should be able to save just in case and not hurt your chances of completing the prizes.

Good to know. Thanks. :)