Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Clearing debris

They usually go for the debris thats closest to where they are standing at the time. Hope that helps.
  • darrenholm736 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've kept a few bits of the debris in case we get new buildings that the debris would suit being put by, for example i have some debris but the power plant, duff brewery as look like keg drums and some by Cletus & Nelsons house.

Yep, that's a good one. The barrels do look like beer kegs. I've done the same thing.

One of my neighbours JayKay has put the climbing frames at the back of the duff brewery and put the barrels in-between them so it looks like that are on shelves very good design
  • mattderes wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    As has been said previously they clear the closest piece.
    You can either move te debris o them or vice versa.
    If you want to move Lisa use her 45sec read under a tree task- then move the tree to the debris as she's on it

Thats a good idea :thumbup:

One thing to keep in mind that once you have bought all the land becareful on clearing it all up cos once it is all gone it is gone Forever!!! (well unless they add more land)

And even then... don't forget, the last land update had no debris in any of the squares. What you've got now is probably all you're ever get.

Ahh good point i forgot that, another reason to hang on to some just in case
  • TheLadySimsalot wrote:
    I kept some debris, but I wish I'd kept more. Back before I started buying donuts *sigh* I was hoping to get some with clean-ups. I did get a fair amount, (10-12?), but if I had it to do over, I'd keep more trash.

One man's trash is another man's treasure :mrgreen:
  • I've made a small dump by put a few washing machines, dryers, and traffic cones with the waste. Wish I'd kept more as I think using it as kegs for Duff Brewery is a fantastic idea.
  • I cleared most of my rubbish as soon as it was opened up and now when I see how good it can look I wish I'd saved some :cry:
  • juliet603 wrote:
    I cleared most of my rubbish as soon as it was opened up and now when I see how good it can look I wish I'd saved some :cry:

Me too :cry:

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 18 hours ago