Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Cobblestone Road

It might just be me but, last night I decided to replace all my road in SH with Cobblestone road and it looks amazing!! It really gives SH a much more upmarket, expensive look and feel in my opinion. You guys should try it!! :)
  • I'm so torn about the cobblestones. They look really cool but 40 donuts is a lot. I think 25 donuts would have been more than enough :\
  • "hrcanejane365;1468084" wrote:
    Is it 40 donuts per section? Or does the 40 donuts unlock the use of the cobblestone?

To use
    This ^^
  • You know what would be a really useful feature is to be able to resize these to 1/2 or 1/4 so they could double as paths inside smaller spaces.
  • Town Square can go on top of it too. Put it on a crossroad of Cobblestone.
  • I'm not deterred by the price. Unlimited use of something for 40 donuts seems pretty fair. In fact, it is the first donut item I will buy for the event, and currently I only have 41 donuts!
  • "lukeout007;1468266" wrote:
    Does anyone know how long it will be around? I want this but I only have 61 donuts right now (bought crazy iguana lady) and am hesitant to nearly wipe my donuts out. Is this just for the event or will the ability to buy this be around permanently?

I believe it's a permanent addition to the game. In other words, you should be able to unlock it whenever you want in the future.

• Springfield Heights was the first thing I thought about when I first saw this. I think it will look really nice up there.
  • I don't think 40 donuts is too much. I've spent way more on other items that ended up being useless.