Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Coin collecting

Nope. I need the chance of getting the multipliers. Plus now that I've finished getting the personal prizes, between the egg nog house and visitng all of my neighbors I'm getting 5 coins a day.
  • This is for people who have everything off the wheel. All I have left are gift cards and cash which do me nothing for me at this point in the game. 33 million and 50000 gift cards. I'm still sending charecters on gift card tasks just in case. I can always spin the wheel last minute for the chump change
    If needed.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    This is for people who have everything off the wheel. All I have left are gift cards and cash which do me nothing for me at this point in the game. 33 million and 50000 gift cards. I'm still sending charecters on gift card tasks just in case. I can always spin the wheel last minute for the chump change
    If needed.

I'm in the same boat
  • bren1960 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    This is for people who have everything off the wheel. All I have left are gift cards and cash which do me nothing for me at this point in the game. 33 million and 50000 gift cards. I'm still sending charecters on gift card tasks just in case. I can always spin the wheel last minute for the chump change
    If needed.

I'm in the same boat

So are you saving your coins or still spinning ?
  • johncolombo wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    If needed.

I'm in the same boat

So are you saving your coins or still spinning ?

Question: Did you buy any coins at the beginning? or just incredible luck to getting all of the prizes already?
  • Yes I bought coins a few times. I really really really wanted everything on that wheel and at the time I did not know it would dwindle down to cash and useless gift certificates. Clause co was an asterisk to get and that's where those purchased coins went.
  • I wasn't saving my coins, but that's a good idea, I'm gonna start saving them now.