Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Collecting from neighbours

Yep, same here. I'm thinking when people get their krusty land up & running people will collect tickets instead
  • At least I got 3 tickets from my "Other Krustyland". Nobody else on my list has any yet.
  • fuzznugget77 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I dont know about anyone else but finding peoples Bus Stations is a nightmare http://i.imgur.com/1wc01R2.gif

You can also tap the KL graphic in the friends list menu :wink:

Is it?? DOH!! :lol: I didnt realise that HAHA!
  • HawleyBDB wrote:
    Is there any way you can send your characters to Krustyland or do they just go there for tasks?

If your characters are free, the ones who have jobs in KL will automatically be walking around KL when you go there. And if they're still free, when you go back to Springfield, they'll be there.

Basically they "ride the shuttle over with you" each time you go from KL to SF, and back, as long as they're free.

Then you can choose if you want to put them on a Springfield job or go to KL and put them on a job there.

Characters with jobs in KL:
    Krusty
    Homer
    Bart
    Lisa
    Martin
    Millhouse
    Nelson
    Sideshow Mel
    Kearney
    Moleman
    SVT
    CBG
    Cletus
    Wiggum
    Lenny
    Carl
    Otto

There's probably more but that's all I have free so far. But not every character goes to KL.
  • pantuflin007 wrote:
    I have visited several KL's friends and I could only tap on one item so I had to go back to their original SF and tap some more. That's the only detail so far in the update, I wasn't so crazy about. :-) It'll be only a matter of time though; soon I guess it'll be easier to tap the three times in KL.

I suppose thats not a bad thing if you run out of stuff in KL then you can tap the rest in thier Springfield, good point :thumbup: