Forum Discussion

mikepellerin60
Seasoned Newcomer
10 years ago

Collecting rent.

Yes, you can collect from any of your buildings without worrying about neighbours. Any of your neighbours who have the Halloween update collect by squishing aliens and can't collect from your buildings. Anyone who hasn't updated... well, give them a couple days to see just how serious they are, but how do you miss this event?!
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    Yes, you can collect from any of your buildings without worrying about neighbours. Any of your neighbours who have the Halloween update collect by squishing aliens and can't collect from your buildings. Anyone who hasn't updated...

...won't be able to tap anything in your updated town, anyway :)

I'm so happy being able to collect from my buildings again. I might actually get that fortress of choclitude sometime this year.
  • mikepellerin60 wrote:
    I'm assuming that since the object of this update is to squish aliens, and we have no FP prizes to aim for, it's o.k. to collect the rents from our buildings and houses?

I'm accidentally clicking most of the buildings/houses chasing after the aliens anyway. :-)

I think this should be bumped. Tappers can make a lot of money during this kind of event - where you don't have to save buildings for neighbors to tap. Those of us who need cash can benefit immensely.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    HappyGamer73 wrote:
    Yes, you can collect from any of your buildings without worrying about neighbours. Any of your neighbours who have the Halloween update collect by squishing aliens and can't collect from your buildings. Anyone who hasn't updated...

I'm so happy being able to collect from my buildings again. I might actually get that fortress of choclitude sometime this year.

Yay! We might even be able to afford the next two levels too at this rate! :lol:
  • neuroheart wrote:
    HappyGamer73 wrote:

Haha! The one thing I haven't been able to afford yet.
    I was nearing 15,000000 earlier this year but between land expansions and the Sit N Rotate I am now working my way toward 4000000.
  • I'm raking in the dough now that I can tap all my building again.

Still, I miss being able to tell who has actually visited my town. I don't have enough grem-aliens to drop one in every neighbor's town, and I'm sure the reverse is true as well.
  • I've been trying to sent a grem-alien right away to a neighbor who has sent one to me. I haven't got enough to send one to each of my neighbos yet.