Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Comment needs to be approved?

I don't remember ever getting that notification when I post a reply....

Is this something new?
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    Usually happens if you post two posts in a very short time frame. I have had it a few times. The posts rarely come back so consider them gone and redo.
  • "johncolombo;c-1962467" wrote:
    when that happens you can ask a mod to go and find it for you, sometimes random posts get marked as
    spam by the system.

It works even better if you get a super senior moderator to do it!
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You can can send them there on purpose - poor man's delete :wink:
  • "sjsebayacc131;c-1962491" wrote:
    "johncolombo;c-1962467" wrote:
    when that happens you can ask a mod to go and find it for you, sometimes random posts get marked as
    spam by the system.

Thanks! @johncolombo

Can you find my post?

I just tried again and got the same message. It's in "What's your multiplier?"

Small tip. I’ve seen posts from other users on this subject state that when they craft really long posts they will copy the text immediately before posting so that they can recover it just in case this relatively rare forum glitch rears its head. (You will have no doubt already noticed that using the “Save Draft” function accomplishes little in this regard because any draft is deleted when the glitched post is placed in the moderation queue.)
  • when that happens you can ask a mod to go and find it for you, sometimes random posts get marked as
    spam by the system.
  • "johncolombo;c-1962467" wrote:
    spam by the system.

Thanks! @johncolombo

Can you find my post?

I just tried again and got the same message. It's in "What's your multiplier?"
  • The post auto saved so it’s still there but I still can’t post it.
    spam by the system.

Por favor, mi amigo?

It still won’t let me post.

• "sjsebayacc131;c-1962613" wrote:
    The post auto saved so it’s still there but I still can’t post it.
    spam by the system.

Por favor, mi amigo?

I put your post back. Try and post something else, I tried to fix your account a bit.
  • "johncolombo;c-1962622" wrote:
    "sjsebayacc131;c-1962613" wrote:
    The post auto saved so it’s still there but I still can’t post it.
    spam by the system.

Por favor, mi amigo?

I put your post back. Try and post something else, I tried to fix your account a bit.

Thank you! It seems like whatever you did worked. :)