Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Community prize total WAY too high

No donuts either. So far Halloween was a far more giving holiday. Perhaps EA is making us wait till Christmas? Lol
  • baddazoner wrote:
    everyone whinging about the thread there is quite a simple solution.. don't open it and post in it.

posting in it only bumps it to the top for more people to view it, to comment on it or to whinge about there being another thread on the topic.. not replying to it just makes the thread die off

expect repeated threads on a forum and besides i didn't search beforehand to see how many threads are on the subject.

You joined the forum yesterday, and today you're telling people how to post on here? And you expect that to go well?
  • FluidEmotion wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:
    everyone whinging about the thread there is quite a simple solution.. don't open it and post in it.

posting in it only bumps it to the top for more people to view it, to comment on it or to whinge about there being another thread on the topic.. not replying to it just makes the thread die off

expect repeated threads on a forum and besides i didn't search beforehand to see how many threads are on the subject.

Actually, this is the only forum I frequent where I need to expect repeated threads. But I wish I wouldn't. If I was a mod here, I would melt threads together more often, lock redundant threads, or even delete a few.

What is even more interesting is that you say you didn't search beforehand? Why not? You obviously knew you could have searched, as you say so yourself, and then you could have posted in one of the numerous existing threads. When you don't actually bother searching, or even take a look at the topics for the first two-three pages, then YOU have to tolerate the whining you receive about starting a redundant thread.

+1 to mods need to merge threads more often & OP being lazy.
  • baddazoner wrote:

Bump
  • <<starting to feel like a christmas tappin failure... everytime I wake up to no goal prize I wanna shake my fist in the air and scream! This is my first christmas.. I missed last years and started during whacking day, I've really looked forward to this update once I saw halloween, and well....bah humbug!