Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Content request

I went through the wiki and realize I have most of the content. I wanted to see what things I was missing. I found some things I would like to have though. I had around 20 or so things I captured. But I narrowed it to 6 things I really hope to see return soon. I was in the hospital and missed some content. But I'd really like to see these return.

These are the few things I'd love to see return.

Anybody else feel free to share what you are hoping to see return to the store.

Side note: I can't wait to see what things are available for the black Friday purchases.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @umnikke8 if you are a collector, you get it what ever the cost ?
  • Add Monstromart & Shopping Car Pile-Up

Those are the only 2 things I need from the first Black Friday sale and they have never been re-released ever since
  • You know, not to push anyone’s buttons, but it’s funny you mention those two items:

• I'm always looking to complete my character collections. Crazy Zombie and Snarling Zombie are two oldies I need, and not in a bundle with some other item I already have.
  • @frosted1414 yes, but the game won't let me acquire things in a bundle if I already have an item and it usually won't let me delete the item either.
  • After four years of waiting, I finally got to purchase the characters from the "Poochie's Dog Dayz" event (Disapproving Squirrel, Roy, and Mrs. Scratchy). I still need the Park Visitor Bundle NPCs, as well as Hot Flash, The Rambler, and Iron Lung from the "Super Powers" update later that year.

After that, and all I'd need is the Donut Mech, which I'll have to get later.