Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Crafting headquarters

If I craft a headquarters, will I have the option to change the skins... Like my original headquarters?
  • With both buildings we can mix and match the skins that we want and makes it much more fun.
  • "adruralo;c-1610836" wrote:
    With both buildings we can mix and match the skins that we want and makes it much more fun.

Thank you too, adruralo. I have 2 headquarters buildings in my town. I got the first one, then crafted the second one, but it won't let me get a third. That's ok, cuz I already have my limitations of decorations and etc. I have been picking up fences to add, but I hope they give us more limitations soon. I hate storing things, & I refuse to sell.
  • "MildaMay;c-1613048" wrote:
    "adruralo;c-1610836" wrote:
    With both buildings we can mix and match the skins that we want and makes it much more fun.

Thank you too, adruralo. I have 2 headquarters buildings in my town. I got the first one, then crafted the second one, but it won't let me get a third. That's ok, cuz I already have my limitations of decorations and etc. I have been picking up fences to add, but I hope they give us more limitations soon. I hate storing things, & I refuse to sell.

Its a unique item you can only craft one.