Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Crafting Prizes

They rotate?! Damn...

I'm going to have to wake up in the middle of the night for this event then...

Thanks for the info~! :)
  • chippers29775 wrote:
    They rotate?! Damn...

I dont know if they rotate, but i saw on this forum something about crafting prizes rotate and now i dont know... cause itought they will be available until the end of the event
  • chippers29775 wrote:
    They rotate?! Damn...

I bought loads of gold bags (embarrassed to say how many) so knave Hugo already and TWO spooky houses ( I crafted one and autocomplete the other one-on-one 135d) and I've got third spooky house to craft so ill save it for part 2
  • Does anyone know whether there is something you have to do first to get Hugo?

I have all the materials necessary to craft him, but he is not available to craft. All I have showing is the Grand Pumpkin, and I don't want the Grand Pumpkin--do I have to make the GP before Hugo? Or is there a quest?
  • neuroheart wrote:
    esmeraldus wrote:
    All I have showing is the Grand Pumpkin

Scroll down?

That takes care of that. I honestly did not see the scrollbar and feel like a bit of an idiot.

But thank you.
  • esmeraldus wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    esmeraldus wrote:
    All I have showing is the Grand Pumpkin

Scroll down?

That takes care of that. I honestly did not see the scrollbar and feel like a bit of an idiot.

But thank you.

You're welcome. Don't feel like an idiot, many people overlooked the same thing, which is why it's always my first suggestion.