11 years ago

Creative Forum Friends

natsley6 I have never clumped any buildings in my life
  • Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    natsley6

when i try to add you it said that it failed to send invite

can you send me one
  • AJtheboss1 wrote:
    You can add me. I'm always looking for creative people as well!

Can you send me the request? I have been having trouble with sending them. Their always seems to be a problem...
  • Zomboy716 wrote:
    Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    natsley6

when i try to add you it said that it failed to send invite

can you send me one

Nvm. Im gonna try and remove some friends... then i will see if it works.
  • Zomboy716 wrote:
    I know that this should really be posted in the other forum section but I really want some friends who are dedicated and creative

The other section (finding friends) can be just about anybody. This section contains people who want to engage in the game, not just play it...
    So anyway can any of you forums users who have creative springfields send me a friend request and post your name below?

I dont want any people who just clump their buildings together...

Sending a friend request... Just deleted a friend who hasn't played in 5 days. My core town is pretty cool, outskirts are still under construction. No clumping!
  • Zomboy716 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    You can add me. I'm always looking for creative people as well!

Can you send me the request? I have been having trouble with sending them. Their always seems to be a problem...

I can't seem to be able to send requests either :? It keeps telling my origin list is full. I definitely don't have 100 friends since I removed a bunch of people who stopped playing so I dunno what's up with that.