Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Daily Vault

After having changed for the event update my vault changed again overnight. In addition it now has a 5 day countdown. It seems like every day will have new vault items. Any confirmation?
  • My vault changed yesterday morning, yesterday afternoon and this morning. Glad I didn't decide to wait on buying jet engine bikes. Only bought 10 but I was waiting for them to come back around.
  • My Vault also changed 3 times this week .. and now I have the Springfield Sign for net 125 Donuts ... I just bought Brandine and wanted to save Donuts for Halloween but I mean it's the Springfield-Sign !! :s not sure if I'd hate myself if the vault changes again overnight and I miss it
  • "Nixlinx;c-1725125" wrote:
    My Vault also changed 3 times this week .. and now I have the Springfield Sign for net 125 Donuts ... I just bought Brandine and wanted to save Donuts for Halloween but I mean it's the Springfield-Sign !! :s not sure if I'd hate myself if the vault changes again overnight and I miss it

Trust your gut. If you have a feeling in your gut that says the Sign will disappear when you power on tomorrow; then I would buy it without hesitation. Or guilt.

THOH is still a month away; that should be plenty of time to sweeten your Sprinkles.
  • "Nixlinx;c-1725125" wrote:
    My Vault also changed 3 times this week .. and now I have the Springfield Sign for net 125 Donuts ... I just bought Brandine and wanted to save Donuts for Halloween but I mean it's the Springfield-Sign !! :s not sure if I'd hate myself if the vault changes again overnight and I miss it

I had the same issue and went ahead and bought both. Now if the Pet Shop finally shows up, my Springfield will have a very lean Halloween this year!
  • sucks that it changes so often. i saw the Devil Float listed which I was going to buy later in the day.. logged in again and it wasnt there anymore :(
  • "chiefdeville;c-1725436" wrote:
    sucks that it changes so often. i saw the Devil Float listed which I was going to buy later in the day.. logged in again and it wasnt there anymore :(

Don't worry, at the rate it's changing what you want will be available again in a couple of days. :p
  • Mine is the same today as the last one from yesterday. So thats almost 24 hours with the same vault!
  • "daved7637397;c-1726096" wrote:
    Mine is the same today as the last one from yesterday. So thats almost 24 hours with the same vault!

I think with the County Fair mini-event stable and up and running; the Vault should be back on its normal schedule.

Which means (hopefully); no updates until next week! :smiley:
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1726097" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1726096" wrote:
    Mine is the same today as the last one from yesterday. So thats almost 24 hours with the same vault!

I think with the County Fair mini-event stable and up and running; the Vault should be back on its normal schedule.

Which means (hopefully); no updates until next week! :smiley:

I got the jet engine bike again so hopefully it never updates :D