Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Dear Neo

Possibly the best thread ever created! :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn wrote:
    I'm pulling for you to take down neo. His ego is getting pretty big. It's always "I'm the one this and I'm the one that, bullet time is so awesome, check out this sweet slo-mo back flip" with that guy.

I really hope this came across the way I intended it as a joke. :?
  • TwiztidThorn wrote:
    TwiztidThorn wrote:
    I'm pulling for you to take down neo. His ego is getting pretty big. It's always "I'm the one this and I'm the one that, bullet time is so awesome, check out this sweet slo-mo back flip" with that guy.

I really hope this came across the way I intended it as a joke. :?

I laughed :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn wrote:
    pantuflin007 wrote:
    TwiztidThorn wrote:

Haha, I think you are talking about yourself. It may be fun for you to be number one. You got 100 posts in no time. You can do it. :P And BWT, I think that no. 1 has said he's ready to pass the baton. so you may get lucky. :)

Let the one with more posts win! :mrgreen:

Who me? Going for the number 1 spot while keeping the attention focused on a certain bunny loving forum member to distract from my master plan would be the work of an evil genius.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcmvu7peQW1r4lfy8o1_400.gif

By the way: You're 'Keith', now :mrgreen: