Forum Discussion

darrenholm736
Rising Newcomer
12 years ago

Discounted donuts and old items offer

It's a hack, they realsie the stigma attatched to it and try to say they didn't update their games past certain updates, and they get discount itunes cards, and whatever else that sounds good to appease the buyer.

It's all hacks though
  • I know the hack and i know you don't even have to pay to get it done, some skilled guy found the way crack the source code of the game and he offers it for free and then crooks like the website you are talking about want to charge people to do this when you can actually do it yourself for free

Definitely don't pay anybody to do this and definitely for the sake of the game don't hack it.
  • Definitely a scam.

That's really sad. The site you're talking about is maybe the most famous TSTO blog...

My only hope would be that they'd been hacked
  • No is not a scam it can done I know the website, what i am saying is that is a free hack you can get everything that this game offers and multiple donuts tickets money anyways what sucks is people charging money for it and well you know people hacking it which ruins the fun of it
  • I did try to search the forum for any info on the name of the company providing this 'service' but nothing came up.

As someone else already said, what a shame that the other TSTO site is promoting and endorsing this website. They've always been a great source for game tips and info before, but that has really tainted them in my eyes.
  • darrenholm736 wrote:
    I did try to search the forum for any info on the name of the company providing this 'service' but nothing came up.

As someone else already said, what a shame that the other TSTO site is promoting and endorsing this website. They've always been a great source for game tips and info before, but that has really tainted them in my eyes.

Look at the name of the poster on this site. 99% chance it's a hack. Hope it's fixed before too many people get trapped...
  • mpwarner wrote:

Nw

....It's stickied to the top of general discussions

Ah yes, so it is!! :oops: