Forum Discussion

10 years ago

DNA will be even harder to get now, right? Crap.

This event is freaking awesome ! One of the best.
and it is VERY VERY easy to craft all items and upgrade everything completely.

You just have to think a little while you are playing or else you can f it up !

Dont make up crazy thoughts, just play good and you will succeed !

Amateurs always fail, thats how the world is running ?
  • chamcd wrote:
    Linkwick wrote:
    Character payouts are the same as fertiliser payouts. When you're at L9 with all 6 types available, the masks will come rolling in!!

*All assumptions below are based at L52. Also, any limited-time (eg. Hugo, who was freemium but only Halloween) or donut character are "premium".*

Saint (5 per 1hrs) - 5 normal, 2 premium
    Criminal (8 per 2hrs) - 8 normal (inc. SSB & Dr Rob), 2 premium (Gino & Francesca)
    Entrepreneur (13 per 4hrs) - 9 normal, 5 premium
    Young (18 per 6hrs) - 12 normal, 9 premium (+1 overlap)
    Celeb (23 per 8hrs) - 5 normal (+SSB who overlaps), 12 premium
    K00k (33 per 12hrs) - 3 normal (+7 overlap), 12 premium (+3 overlap)

Saint = 5/task x 10 repeats x 5 characters = 250/day
    Criminal = 8/task x 5 repeats x 8 characters = 320/day
    Entre = 13/task x 4 repeats x 9 characters = 468/day
    Young = 18/task x 3 repeats x 12 characters = 648/day
    Celeb = 23/task x 2 repeats x 5 characters = 230/day
    K00k = 33/task x 2 repeats x 3 characters = 198/day

TOTAL = 2,114/day

Edit: wrong character amount in Criminals calc.

Plus another 350 masks from Cecil's tasks and about 150 masks from Bob's clones. So maybe 2600 mask a day total. It should then take 5 or 6 days to get the houseboat and Homer decoy after reaching level 9.

If you have all the premiums (I'm -16 on that) and you have time to tap unlimited all day. Which most of us are not. Most often I can't finish Cecil's 4th job.
  • Ftball2theGroin wrote:
    Wow, thanks for that breakdown, Linkwick!

Of course, it's sobering reading when I realize that that includes every premium character and is contingent on leveling up the Opera House to Level 9 (which I imagine will take several days at least, if not the whole first week).

I listed the # of each type of character. But for the calcs, I only used the "freemium" quantities, not premiums etc. (Only limited-time ones were SSB & Dr Robert, on the assumption that you got those prizes.)

So I'll be getting well OVER that amount, with my dozen or so premiums (+other methods, eg. Cecil tasks).
  • After doing a ton of calculations today, I should be fine on Masks. The problem is, I won't have enough DNA to go along with it. And if I try to push more for DNA, I won't have enough masks to cover everything. Those of us that haven't been playing as long are at a real handicap in this event because we don't have as many characters to throw at earning all the crafting supplies.
    I find myself really wishing I could send some of my characters to school and educate them so they could earn DNA instead of Corn.
  • I accidentally crafted a flower wall with DNA. One stupid flower wall is not enough. It does nothing except sit there. There are no sprinklers that go off when you tap it.