Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Don't buy Acorn Kirk if you don't have Luann!

Sorry about the rant, but I really needed to. (And no, nothing about "Oh, I'll stop playing", I just need to alert the other players to NOT do that) (And sorry if this is already around here, but I did search and found nothing about it...)

Here's the thing: I am a Freemium Player and wasted good time on getting the 60(or was it 70?) donuts to purchase Acorn Kirk. Only to see that part 2 of his quest requires ANOTHER premium character(Luann, with the Price of 150 Donuts). So, here I am, unable to compelte the Acorn Kirk Questline because I'm a Freemium Tapper.

Of course, there are those forums here that the amazing LPN posts the game's walkthroughs, but To be fair, I didn't look in it and saw that it needed Luann to avance Premium Kirk's Questline. And did I need to? The answer is simply NO.

Hell, I'm frustrated to say the least. (Okay, EA gave us 20 donuts weekly, but I did spend them on other things, like Fairy Kodos-another 60 donuts BTW- and not to say that Acorn Kirk is limited while Luann isn't.)

TL;DR: Read the Title.
No RepliesBe the first to reply